To strengthen faith and deepen friendships
Coming together on the last Monday of every month, this is a great opportunity for ladies to share worship, ministry and fellowship. Each month hosts a different speaker and there is always time to relax and enjoy some refreshments afterwards.
On the last weekend of September the Ladies’ Fellowship also host their annual conference, always a brilliant weekend!
- When: Last Monday of every month, 7.30pm (September – June) – Click here for future dates
- Who: Contact Christine Simpson via the office on 01346 518006 for more information
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.” Proverbs 31:25
“She” is another monthly event open to all in which women:
- Share life and experiences with one another through relationships
- Hear powerful truth from God’s Word
- Engage in discussion groups in response to the message
We’d love to see you there!
- When: 2nd Wednesday of every month, 7.30pm – Click here for furture dates
- Who: Contact Lisa Lyall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Friendly Fridays is our daytime connect group for ladies of every age! Each week there’s lots of chat and laughter around a cuppa and sweet treat before watching an interactive Bible study; followed by some healthy discussion and prayer. For the mums, the little ones are more than welcome to come along and play together with toys whilst you enjoy some grown up company!
- When: Every Friday, 9.30am-11.30am (school term time)
- Who: Contact Naomi Murphy via the office on 01346 518006 for more information
Find out how to connect with us and let’s meet →